Quality Assurance Technician
- Work for an organisation that cares about its employees.
- Great opportunity to showcase your technical expertise
- Innovative plant-based food manufacture
About the company:
Life Health Foods New Zealand was created in 2009. Built out of true entrepreneurial spirit, we brought together a collective of some of New Zealand’s best loved food brands. Our well-known brands include Naked Kitchen soups and Lisa’s dips and set the standard for healthy, great tasting and convenient plant-based foods. We operate out of a purpose-built production facility and supply both the domestic and international market.
Our passion is making healthy eating accessible to everyone. We believe that enjoying plant-based eating enables everyone to live healthier and more sustainably.
About the role:
Our Quality team is currently seeking a talented and passionate individual to join us as a Quality Assurance Technician. You will be expected to work as part of a dedicated small team, who ensure all our products are released for sale & meet our Food Safety requirements. You will also be a key contributor to process improvement and work across all departments and provide technical expertise and leadership to other departments.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a quality role, preferably in the food and manufacturing business or related industry
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification, such as a Bachelor of Science
- Be well organised, methodical, and able to meet tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels of the business
- A high level of competency in written English with the ability to write SOP’s and reports
- Sound negotiation skills with the ability to manage issues as necessary
- Excellent command of the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Excel
What you can expect of us:
- A culture that is fun, fast paced, innovating, and committed to our goal
- An opportunity to really make your mark in the food industry, and gain valuable
- experience to add to your tool belt
- A passionate environment driven to expand and grow over the coming years
- A company that values its people and puts a large emphasis on teamwork and building a constructive positive culture.
Our values are ‘In It Together, We Make It Happen, Pioneer Today for Tomorrow and Serve Others’. We live these values through the approach we take to our work and how we work together. Wellbeing of our staff and our community is a priority for us and as a team we undertake a variety of health and wellbeing initiatives and support several charity partners.
We are dedicated to genuinely making a positive, meaningful difference to the wellbeing of the communities we serve and work with. Our team of more than 150 staff come from a great variety of backgrounds making us excitingly divers – we have over 20 nationalities and cultures and speak more than 35 languages!
Life Health Foods NZ is an organisation driven by our Purpose and Values. If you share our passion for what we do, and our products then this is a fantastic opportunity.
All applicants must demonstrate they have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.