- Never work a Friday afternoon, 4.5-day work week
- Great location and free parking
- Fully subsidised gym
Are you an experienced Senior Pricing/Revenue Analyst or Commercial Analyst who’s looking for a step up in your career? Then read on!
In this newly created role, you will play a key role in developing price recommendations and strategies to optimise our brands.
At Sanitarium Health Food Company, we are a passionate group of people who believe in the potential of every Kiwi to live well. The potential to be healthy – physically and mentally. The potential to be happy. And we believe this starts with simple, good nutrition because what you feed your body and your mind; changes the way you feel. That is why everything we do – from the foods we create to our role in the community and how we care for our staff – is guided by this philosophy.
About the Role:
Based at our head office in Auckland, the Pricing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of fact-based recommendations, optimal strategies, guiding principles and internal rules of engagement for pack, pricing, and promotions in consultation with key internal stakeholders. Working with the National Category and Insights Manager and the Senior Revenue Manager ANZ the role is designed to:
- Support the delivery of pricing strategies for our brands.
- Optimise market pricing, promotions, product assortment, and packaging to achieve our key business objectives.
As an integral part of our team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Build supporting fact-based processes and tools for the delivery of sustainable pack, pricing and promotions.
- Recommend revenue strategies for our brands and new product launches.
- Establish revenue management cycles to enable the successful delivery of pricing and promotions.
- Coach and mentor key cross-functional teams on pricing and promotions
- Delivery of an optimal category range for brand, pack, and price for medium to long-term profitable revenue
- Monitor competitor pricing and provide recommendations to adapt to market changes.
- Review of promotional effectiveness by product and customer and provide recommendations.
- In conjunction with relevant business partners, manage the annual price review process.
- Lead monthly revenue forums to promote cross-collaboration.
- Delivery of revenue management agenda by partnering with retail partners
- Support relevant internal business partners with the development, maintenance, and negotiation of trading terms with key customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an extensive commercial background and be an outstanding negotiator, persuader and influencer that has the following skills:
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Proven experience in a commercial analyst or senior revenue/pricing analyst role, preferably within retail or FMCG
- Able to negotiate and influence
- High understanding of revenue drivers
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. Hear why our employees love working at The Sanitarium Health Food Company, where people and purpose matter: https://www.sanitarium.co.nz/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.