Port Macquarie Adventist School
Port Macquarie Adventist School (PMAS) is located on the mid-north coast halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. Our fast-growing community serves families from Wauchope in the west to Bonny Hills in the south. To develop a sense of hope in Jesus as we grow daily in our learning, love like Jesus does, and develop connections with our community, is central to our existence. Our staff partner with our young people in creating such experiences.
The successful applicant will have:
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Committed to child safety by providing a safe culture, safe operations and a safe environment. Only applicants with a Working With Children Check (WWCC) will be considered for this role
- A demonstrable commitment to teaching in the ministry of Adventist Education as defined by Adventist Schools Australia | A thriving Christ-centred learning community
- Positive communication and interpersonal relationship skills with students, parents/carers, the broader school community and colleagues.
- Teamwork and initiative.
- Be a reflective teacher and a lifelong learner.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early.
Expressions of interest can be sent to the Principal Ms Jessica Lee [email protected]. Please provide a supporting statement addressing the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description, a CV listing qualifications and experience, and the contact details of three referees.
Salary will be in Accordance to the NNSW Support and Operational Enterprise Agreement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.