Palmerston North Adventist Christian School
Learning and growing in God
Tagged position. Our long-standing, treasured principal/tumuaki will retire at the end of this year, opening the door for a new principal to lead our school into the future, beginning term 1, 2024. Palmerston North Adventist Christian School is a progressive school in the heart of Palmerston North, Manawatu.
We are excited to gain a Christ-centred, future-focused leader who meets the tagged criteria with the skills to navigate the challenges of 21st-century learning. The school board seeks an educational leader with a vision who will connect with, lead and inspire our school community in providing an Adventist Christian education to learners within the school community.
The ideal applicant will:
– Have proven leadership
– Positive communication and relationship skills
– Managerial experience
– Sound curriculum knowledge
– Effective pedagogy
– Be a current and active New Zealand Adventist Christian Church member.
– Be committed to building on the strong academic results currently achieved across the school and the good reputation held in the community
– Communicate, connect and engage effectively with our culturally diverse community
– Recognise the responsibility to maintain and preserve the school’s special character
Furthermore, having a willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the special Seventh-day Adventist character of the school is a condition of appointment. Most importantly, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate commitment to the school’s LIFE (Love, Integrity, Faith and Excellence) values.
A teaching load responsibility is also expected of the successful appointee.
To request a job application pack, please email [email protected]
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter stating your curriculum strengths as well as any other strengths or interests which you would bring to our school, along with 3 referees’ details addressed to Mr Hamish Guthrie, Presiding Member of the School Board (+64 27 222 0003)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.