Team Support Administrator – Family & Children’s Ministries
North NSW Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Part Time – 32 hours per week
Are you looking for something with flexibility? Want a job that focuses on children’s events and spiritual development programs?
Join us as the Team Support Administrator where we grow the mission of the church through the next generation. You’ll get to work with our Children’s Ministries Director, Colleen. She is understanding of family commitments and has so much passion for children and family ministries. She is open to suggestions and feedback and is great to work with!
We are looking for someone who builds strong relationships, can manage workflow and daily operations, and is great at problem solving.
Here’s some of what you’ll get up to:
– Support and coordinate special events and projects
– Coordinate borrowing, returns, cataloguing and maintenance of our extensive prop and toy centre
– Work to meet customer requests and build relationships with stakeholders
– Develop resources and work with local churches to build spiritual programs and influence
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have these 4 things
– Experience in event and project management
– Ability to manage high volume workloads and remain calm and efficient under pressure
– Experience in databases, Microsoft products and a high level of keyboard and data entry skills
– Have an understanding of, commitment to, and support the values, ethos and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Reasons you might love working for us
– We are mission focused which means we go beyond wanting to just earn some money
– We have a great team environment across the office and we take time to celebrate and lift each other up
– The work is varied and there are opportunities to grow
Reasons you might not like working here
– We work really hard and we expect some flexibility and commitment to get things done
– This is a busy role so being able to adapt to changing situations and juggle tasks to meet deadlines is a must
Still want to work with us?
If you think we could be a great fit together, please contact: Cindy Cox (02) 4944 3236 or via email [email protected]
We get a lot of generic applications so if you are keen, make your cover letter personal, with details about how you meet the 4 ideals mentioned above. We will read it, especially if you give examples from previous work or experiences. Applications will remain open until 10 February, 2023. If you like the sound of this opportunity, please email your application to us. Thank you for considering us and we can’t wait to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.