Toronto Youth Bible Worker
NNSW Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Youth Bible Worker
To nurture the Toronto Adventist Church community – with a particular focus on nurturing teens and juniors – through bible work for ten hours a week.
We are looking for someone who:
Has had previous success in soul winning and leading people to become members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church or an interest in growing those skills
– Is comfortable with planning Friday night vespers and social activities for teens
– Can tailor a Bible study to High school and junior age participants to develop their spiritual journey
– Is a passionate Seventh-day Adventist Christian
– Is friendly and a team player
– Responds well to leadership and authority
– Is willing to participate in and help run evangelistic and community events
– Is willing to participate in Sabbath services, e.g. teaching Sabbath School etc.
– Intends to see many people led to baptism
– Is prepared to work in an Adventist environment that is a mix of contemporary and traditional Adventist culture
For more information call Pastor Susan 0492 187 876.
Send an application with two referees to [email protected]
This role would suit someone with flexibility and some tertiary education eg University Student
Authorised By: NNSW Conference, paid by Toronto Seventh-day Adventist Church
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.