IT Project Coordinator – Adventist Technology
Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced IT Project Coordinator to join our dynamic Adventist Technology (AdTec) team. This newly created full-time position will report to the Director of Technology Operations and Strategy and help coordinate the many projects and programs of AdTec.
Adventist Technology (AdTec) is an internal managed service provider to many of the Adventist church entities across the South Pacific region. AdTec hosts and supports services ranging from core business functions like accounting and payroll, through to church and ministry-based solutions. It also drives innovation and develops customised software to support the core needs of the church while promoting a high sense of information security resilience.
As the IT Project Coordinator, you will collaborate and work across the AdTec team, customers and external stakeholders to ensure project deadlines and compliance requirements are met, clarity of assignment of roles and responsibilities to project team members and contributors are maintained, resources are effectively used, and communication is clear and consistent across the key project stakeholders. You will also support the AdTec senior leadership with administrative functions and HR support as required.
If you love a challenge and enjoy working with technology and people, then this role could be for you!
- Degree in a business, technology, science or engineering discipline.
- Experience in project planning and coordination.
- Demonstrable superior written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with eligibility to hold the appropriate church licence.
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to connect and relate to people from diverse backgrounds with the ability to work in a team.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to hold external vendors to account for deliverables.
- Understand and implement change management initiatives.
- Communicate and deliver training on technology.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and the ability to be an excellent team facilitator.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Maintain a constructive and patient approach with people, remaining positive and humble in attitude that helps encourage outcomes.
- Experience in coordinating technology related projects.
- Experience in IT related roles.
- Qualifications/accreditation in project management and/or experience in formal project management tools.
- Must show evidence of current unrestricted work rights in Australia.
For the full job description please email [email protected].
To apply please email a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria, your resume, 3 work-related referees and the contact details of your Adventist Church pastor, to [email protected].
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this position. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion & close applications once an appointment is made.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.