HR Marketing Administrator – People Services
Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
New opportunities have become available in the South Pacific Division’s People Services team – apply now as roles will fill once the right candidates are found!
People Services promote and support good people management within the territory of the South Pacific Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. We offer services to the Division head office as well as the broader mission field in areas of human resource management; learning, professional and leadership development; work health and safety; expatriate employee service and support; promotion of Adventist employment and volunteer opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual to join us as HR Marketing Administrator to support the work of our Marketing/Promotions and Leadership development functions. Reporting directly to the Leadership and Professional Development Manager, with indirect reporting to the Marketing Consultant, this full-time role will work collaboratively with the Division’s People Services team to facilitate an efficient service and provide support where needed.
As HR Marketing Administrator, you will provide support in the areas of promotions, event management, and social media management for People Services. Under the directions of the Leadership and Professional Development Manager and Marketing Consultant, you will assist in the development of social media campaigns, creation of content for newsletters, maintain website content, and other administrative business support functions.
Based at the SPD head office in Wahroonga, NSW, the ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission and lifestyle; and be eligible to hold the appropriate Church licence.
- Degree in marketing, human resources or a related business field.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- High level of computer literacy and competency in Microsoft windows environment.
- Expertise in maintaining multiple social media and web-based platforms to engage with key audiences.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Previous professional experience in marketing or event management.
- Working knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist Church organisation and its operations throughout the South Pacific Division.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword search and Google analytics.
- Ability to travel both interstate and international as required.
- Must show evidence of current unrestricted work rights in Australia.
For more information, please contact Lyndel Smith on 02 9847 3208.
For a full job description please email [email protected].
To apply please email a cover letter addressing the above criteria, your CV, three work-related referees as well as the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, to [email protected].
Alternatively, you can post to: Human Resources, Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Ltd, Locked Bag 2014, Wahroonga NSW 2076
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications once an appointment is made.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.