Playlist Planner/Builder – Hope Channel New Zealand
Hope Channel New Zealand
A Christian Lifestyle TV channel broadcasting in New Zealand
Hope Channel Television and Bible School is a wholly owned and operated ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific. We broadcast 24/7 on Freeview 27 and SKY 204.
Are you passionate about utilising media to spread the gospel and make a positive impact? Hope Channel Television is seeking a dedicated individual to fill the Playlist Planner/Builder role. This full-time position is at our office in Napier, Hawke’s Bay, offering a unique opportunity to contribute to our mission.
Role Overview: The Playlist Planner/Builder for Hope Channel will prepare broadcast schedules for television in accordance with set guidelines and in line with overall strategy, update program guides and maintain broadcast information in databases as and when required.
Essential Prerequisites: To thrive in this role, you should:
· Be a practising Christian with a thorough understanding of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church’s core beliefs and lifestyle practices.
· Have a keen interest in Hope Channel’s mission and the broader media ministry of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
· Be excellent in attention to detail and possess thorough English verbal and written skills.
· Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to learn and take on responsibility.
· Be hardworking in a pressured environment with a positive attitude while remaining self-motivated and skilled in multitasking and prioritising work efficiently.
· Thrive in meeting daily and weekly deadlines and shared team goals.
· Have essential computer literacy and be proficient in the various Microsoft programs.
This is a full-time position. All applicants must hold the necessary immigration requirements to be able to live and work in New Zealand and will need to show proof thereof to be considered for the position. Applicants not holding the necessary work/immigration status will not be considered or responded to for this role.
Please email your application to [email protected], including your CV and a compelling statement outlining your passion for spreading the gospel through media and your interest in joining our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.