CHIP Program Manager
Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
Lifestyle Medicine Institute (LMI) as part of the Australian Wholistic Health and Wellbeing Company is seeking a part-time (2.5 days per week) Leader for its Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP). CHIP is an evidence-based, lifestyle intervention designed to prevent, arrest and reverse common lifestyle diseases. The program has generated over 40 published scientific papers showing a measurable impact on clinical results and changes people’s lives through the power of lifestyle medicine.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and implementation of the business strategy to growing CHIP across the Seventh-day Adventist Community, through Medical Practitioners and Digital (on-line) networks in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a growth strategy and framework for growing CHIP in the Church community, Medical Practitioners and Digital (on-line) networks across Australasia
- Set and achieve yearly budgets and manage P&L
- Establish a strong network of affiliated ambassadors for CHIP that can assist in the implementation of growth strategy
- Work with key Church stakeholders and medical professionals to build strategic alliances and joint ventures to achieve the strategic objectives
- Facilitate pilot programs and convert completed pilot programs into ongoing programs of work
- Provide ongoing training and development to the CHIP network
- Research, identify and implement effective program promotion opportunities
- Maintain appropriate levels of contractors/facilitators to deliver program requirements
- Provide ongoing reporting including Quarterly Business Reviews to the key stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- A bachelor or higher qualification in Allied Health or related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop relationships and drive revenue growth
- Strong business acumen, and an understanding of P&L management would be highly regarded
- Experience in the use of structured problem-solving approaches/frameworks
- Strong and adaptable facilitation skills
- A recognised thought leader and a passion for life-long learning
- An active member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong connection to our message around health and wellbeing
Since its launch in 1988, CHIP has provided positive health outcomes for tens of thousands of participants at risk of or suffering from diagnosed lifestyle chronic diseases.
Many participants see improvements in energy, mood, sleep, resilience, stress, digestion and weight management, along with a decrease in medication and medical procedures.
If you have an interest in how people’s lives can change through the power of lifestyle medicine and are a confident business leader, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
To express your interest please contact Brianna Catling at [email protected]
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.