Chief Executive Officer, Avondale University Partnership Alliance (AUPA)
Avondale University, in partnership with Avondale University Partnership Alliance
AUPA is a NFP entity established by, and operating in partnership with, Avondale University, to generate financial support for the university’s development.
AUPA employment is not “SDA church employment” and is not governed by SDA Church Working Policy.
AUPA is seeking a highly qualified and experienced fundraiser to drive relationship engagement to support the sustainability of Avondale University.
Engaging a range of stakeholders including alumni and industry partners, you will have revenue targets and accountability for onboarding partners who can drive student acquisition and net promoter value.
Reporting to a deeply invested board, you will be self-motivated, responsible for a wide range of goal directed activities and incentives for revenue and milestone targets agreed with the board.
- Experience and achievements in managing fundraising campaigns.
- Highly developed relationship skills
- Capacity to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Professional communication skills.
- Experience in the university sector.
- An active member of the Adventist church.
- Supportive of Avondale’s mission and strategic direction.
- Post-graduate qualifications in a related discipline.
- Capacity to travel nationally for events and campaigns.
- An understanding of not-for-profit boards and governance.
Please forward expressions of interest by Thursday 7 December 2023, addressing the above criteria to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Brad Townend on 0407- 757-111.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.