Avondale University is seeking a Cleaner to join Avondale on a full-time, fixed-term basis through to end December 2024.
Be challenged and imagine with us!
This exciting role will have you at the front lines of the Avondale student experience, facilitating a clean, fresh and hygienic living space for our residential students.
What will you do?
Some of the main duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of buildings and facilities on campus, including but not limited to carpet shampooing, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning common areas, and cleaning kitchen spaces.
To be successful in this Cleaning role, you will be a dynamic and responsive team player committed to making a positive impact on the Avondale student experience.
- Possesses a can-do attitude.
- Physically fit in order to meet the inherent physical demands of the role.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise work requirements to meet predefined deadlines.
- Support the mission, values, and ethos of Avondale
Please visit www.avondale.edu.au/employment for the job description and details of this position. For further information about the role, please email Avondale University’s People and Culture Manager at [email protected].
Email your application to [email protected], including:
- A resume (four-page maximum)
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
- Contact details of three referees
Please note that we will be conducting interviews as applications come in, so please do not delay submitting your application. A final appointment will only be made after the application closing date has passed.
Salary: Avondale Higher Education Worker Level 1 $26.19 – $27.92 per hour, plus superannuation.
Applications close on 7 February 2024
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Avondale is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to close applications early, make a delayed appointment, not appoint, or appoint by invitation.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.