Project Officer / Marketing and Promotions Officer
Australian Union Conference
About the Position
Are you a creative and strategic thinker with experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns? Do you have a passion for promoting projects that make a difference in the community? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (AUC) Ltd is seeking a talented Project Officer / Marketing and Promotions Officer (1FTE) to collaborate closely with senior leaders in the development, production, and execution of targeted marketing programs for Church developed ministry resources for local churches as well as Mamarapha College. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing promotions that effectively maintain a positive image in alignment with the Church’s strategies and initiatives.
To excel in this role, you will implement the strategy to curate, create and educate family worship resources that will promote a stronger culture within families. You will possess a deep passion for marketing, exceptional interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders.
About you (Selection Criteria)
We are looking for a practicing, baptised member of the Adventist Church who has an active relationship with Jesus Christ and a deep desire for worship and service to God.
In addition to your commitment to our mission, you should possess the following:
- Familiar with the management of Seventh-day Adventist Church organisation in Australia.
- Qualification/s in marketing, project management or related field and/or 3+ years of industry marketing/promotions or project management experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to confidently develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the AUC.
- Proficient in the use of technology and software, such as MS suite and social media platforms.
- Able to take an idea or concepts and develop a marketing and promotions plan that is effectively implemented.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate in an agile environment, multitask and work under high pressure to achieve deadlines.
- A creative approach to work, coupled with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check and meet Adsafe compliance.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
If you are a driven and motivated individual with a passion for promoting projects that make a difference, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your application for consideration to [email protected].
An application email should include the following:
- A Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria
- Recent Resumé
- Two work-related referees
- Contact details of your local Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
NB: The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early. Only those who have a legal right to work in Australia will be considered. Applications close Wednesday 14 June 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to AUCHR@adventist.org.au.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.