Case Coordinator – Home Care
Adventist Senior Living
Leader in the Aged Care Industry
Aged care is never just a job. It can’t be.
At Adventist Senior Living, you’ll work with people and an organisation who are truly dedicated to the impact we have on people’s lives. And we see it as a huge privilege to serve and support older people and their families across Northern New South Wales.
Join us as a Case Coordinator- Home Care on a Permanent Part Time basis be valued for who you are and all that you bring.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualifications or experience in leading direct care staff.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting clinical/home care case reviews.
- Case Management Certificate or willingness to gain Certificate or relevant experience in a Care Management role
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and basic budget and database tools in finance, maintenance, clinical care and governance.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- o Leading and supervising
- o Writing and reporting
- o Presenting and communicating information
- o Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- o Planning & organising
- Demonstrated commitment to a positive organisational culture and ASL’s signature behaviours of commitment, future, mission, respect and honesty.
- Current driver’s license
- First aid certificate
For them – here’s how you’ll contribute
What really matters here – and what makes Adventist Senior Living work – are our shared values. We’re united by a deep sense of care. A care that’s kind, compassionate and humble, yet also driven, determined and resilient. And for us, that’s a non-negotiable.
Why join Adventist Senior Living?
Aged care is never just a job. It can’t be. And anyone who’s worked in aged care will tell you it’s no easy ride. But we’re with you. And together, we can make all the difference. Here at Adventist Senior Living, you’ll find a close, supportive community, opportunities to grow your skills, and leaders who care as much as you. You’ll also find a host of benefits that support your wellbeing and career growth, such as:
- Salary packaging options for permanent staff
Ongoing training and development: receive individualised professional development support, paid training attendance, and success planning discussions.
- Great career progression: we support your career progression with bi-annual traineeship opportunities, internal advertisement of vacant positions, Graduate RN programs, scholarships, Leadership development and Quarterly Leader Forums.
For them, with you.
Ready to take the next step in your career at Adventist Senior Living? We’d love to hear from you. For further enquiries email [email protected]
Our mission is to serve and provide person-centred care and support based on Christian principles. Does that mean we only welcome people of Christian faith? Absolutely not. We value the uniqueness of every person, and are proud to employ, serve and learn from people from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.