Quality & Compliance Coordinator – Home Care
Adventist Senior Living
Leader in the Aged Care Industry
Adventist Senior Living (ASL) is seeking a part time Quality & Compliance Coordinator – Home Care to join the Home Care team.
The role of the Quality and Compliance Coordinator is to assist in the organisational wide approach to clinical auditing and quality management, assistance with legislative compliance frameworks and clinical policies and procedures and providing general support to the Quality and Compliance Manager, ensuring that legislative compliance obligations are met.
The Quality and Compliance (Q&C) function provides governance, policy, compliance and accreditation support to the organisation’s residential, home care and retirement living services. The Q&C function sits strategically in the CEO Office and provides strategic services and advice to the organisation and the Board of Directors.
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Health
- Experience coordinating compliance
- Understanding of the aged care clinical environment and Support at home program reform.
- Skills and experience providing service and support to internal customers across multiple sites
- Computer skills in database systems and the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in AlayaCare would be advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to advocate, negotiate and liaise across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the following behavioural competencies at the ‘Self’ level:
- Applying expertise and technology
- Working with people
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organising
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Demonstrated commitment to a positive organisational culture and ASL’s signature behaviours of commitment, future, mission, respect and honesty.
- NDIS Workers Screen
- Compliance with vaccination requirements as per ASL policy
Adventist Senior Living core business, and the foundation of everything we do, is to meet the physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs of our consumers through a Christ-centred approach which is both inclusive and anchored in our organisation’s core values – the ASL Way. ASL owns and operates aged care facilities, retirement villages and a growing home care business providing services in the local community. The Home Care Department provide services to both Lake Macquarie and North Coast clients.
This role is based in our Corporate Office in Cooranbong.
Ready to take the next step in your career at Adventist Senior Living? We’d love to hear from you. For further enquiries email [email protected]
Our mission is to serve and provide person-centred care and support based on Christian principles. Does that mean we only welcome people of Christian faith? Absolutely not. We value the uniqueness of every person, and are proud to employ, serve and learn from people from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Applications MUST ADDRESS the selection criteria.
Applications close 25 September 2023
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.