Adventist Senior Living
Adventist Senior Living (ASL) is seeking a Management Accountant to join the dynamic Corporate Services team in Cooranbong on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant is an integral part of the Corporate Services team providing operational and business support to the General Manager Corporate Services, CEO, ASL Executive Team and Management. Main activities include monthly financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting, financial analysis and modelling, business improvement and innovation.
You have experience in financial reporting, business analysis, budgeting, excellent excel skills and a focus on customer service. You are committed to complying with statutory and legislative reporting, delivering timely and quality work. You are passionate about innovation and IT financial business solutions to create efficiencies and improve business outcomes.
- Experience in financial/accounting systems and procedures
- Degree in Business/Commerce/Finance
- CPA, CA or other post graduate finance related qualifications (desirable)
- Experience in a highly regulated sector, ideally Aged Care .
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Excel
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive workplace culture.
- Current national police check clearance.
- Must have permanent work rights in Australia
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Working with people
- Writing and reporting
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Adventist Senior Living is a ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church seeking to enhance the physical, spiritual, social and emotional wellbeing of older Australians through Christ centered care. Our facilities include residential aged care (combined 214 beds), retirement villages (536 villas) and a growing Home Care service supporting our retirement villages and the broader local community. Adventist Senior Living is an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all candidates who meet the selection criteria outlined above.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Priscila Grellmann on 02 4977 0000.
For a copy of the position description or to apply for this position – please contact Dawn Davison at [email protected] 02 4977 0169.
Applications MUST ADDRESS the selection criteria.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.