Adventist Senior Living
Leader in the Aged Care Industry
Aged care is never just a job. It can’t be.
At Adventist Senior Living, you’ll work with people and an organisation who are truly dedicated to the impact we have on people’s lives. And we see it as a huge privilege to serve and support older people and their families across Northern New South Wales.
Join us as a Client Accountant and be valued for who you are and all that you bring.
For them – here’s how you’ll contribute
The role of Client Accountant is to look after all the financial operations related to our clients, ensuring client accounts are accurate, compliant with relevant legislation, client invoicing is done on time, client enquiries are attended to in a timely and respectful way and accounts are reconciled monthly. It also provides operational and business support to the General Manager Corporate Services in client related areas. The successful candidate will have the following
· Qualification in Business/Commerce/Finance
· Demonstrated experience (3+ years) in accounting related roles and or accounts receivable roles
· Demonstrated experience with accounts receivables
· Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
· Strong Microsoft Office and Accounting Software skills, with the ability to learn new software packages
· Demonstrated experience in organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
· Demonstrated experience in: o Aged Care or Government regulated sectors (desirable)
· Client services roles
· Managing external audit requirements
· Demonstrated skills and experience in the following behavioural competencies:
o Deciding and Initiating Action
o Adhering to Principles and Values
o Applying expertise and technology
o Delivering and Meeting Expectations
o Relating & Networking
What really matters here – and what makes Adventist Senior Living work – are our shared values. We’re united by a deep sense of care. A care that’s kind, compassionate and humble, yet also driven, determined and resilient. And for us, that’s a non-negotiable.
Why join Adventist Senior Living?
Aged care is never just a job. It can’t be. And anyone who’s worked in aged care will tell you it’s no easy ride. But we’re with you. And together, we can make all the difference. Here at Adventist Senior Living, you’ll find a close, supportive community, opportunities to grow your skills, and leaders who care as much as you. You’ll also find a host of benefits that support your wellbeing and career growth, such as:
Salary packaging options for permanent staff: benefit from tax savings by paying for certain everyday expenses from your salary before tax is taken out
Ongoing training and development: receive individualised professional development support, paid training attendance, and success planning discussions.
Great career progression: we support your career progression with bi-annual traineeship opportunities, internal advertisement of vacant positions, Graduate RN programs, scholarships, Leadership development and Quarterly Leader Forums.
For them, with you.
Ready to take the next step in your career at Adventist Senior Living? We’d love to hear from you. For further enquiries email [email protected]
Our mission is to serve and provide person-centred care and support based on Christian principles. Does that mean we only welcome people of Christian faith? Absolutely not. We value the uniqueness of every person, and are proud to employ, serve and learn from people from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.