Adventist Senior Living
Adventist Senior Living is a ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (Northern NSW conference) seeking to enhance the physical, spiritual, social and emotional wellbeing of older Australians through Christ centred care. Our Alstonville operations includes a residential aged care facility (51 beds), two retirement villages (Alstonville and Tweed Heads) and home care services.
The North Coast Business Services Team is a small team of dedicated workers that provide administrative and business support to the operations of the site. Services include frontline customer service, resident contracts (residential care and retirement living), supporting residents and their families through the enquiries and placement process, procurement, rostering, payroll support and general administrative support.
About The Role
The role of Administration Assistant is to provide administration support to the North Coast Management Team and staff including rostering, payroll support, purchasing and general administration.
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role
- Intermediate computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated experience in rosters
- Current National Police Check Clearance
- Triple Covid vaccination and annual influenza vaccination
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Working with people
- Planning & organising
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Following instructions and procedures
Please contact Judy Carran on 02 6628 1944.
For a copy of the position description please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.