Personal Care Assistant
Adventist Senior Living
Leader in the Aged Care Industry
Adventist Senior Living have multiple PCA/AIN positions available at our Alstonville location – with a mix of Full Time, Part Time and Casual hours on offer.
- Certificate 3 Aged Care or Equivalent
Must be willing to obtain:
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
Demonstrated Skills & Experience in:
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the well-being of the elderly
- Is reliable, practical and willing to maintain a safe and high standard of practice.
- Provide day to day quality care to Residents under the general supervision of the Registered Staff.
- Display a positive attitude through your attendance, presentation, punctuality and reliability.
- Have a positive working attitude, with the ability to work in a team and independently
- To promote the ASL philosophy of providing Resident focused care which maintains their dignity, independence, individuality and freedom of choice.
- To assist in ensuring the safe, clean and orderly conduct of the home and its environment
- Respect each residents individual needs, values, spiritual and cultural preferences when providing nursing care
- Respect confidentiality in regard to any information obtained in the workplace.
- Practice in accordance with laws and regulations relevant to your role
Adventist Senior Living is a ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church seeking to enhance the physical, spiritual, social and emotional well being of older Australians through Christ centred care. Our Alstonville site includes 83 units and a 51-bed residential aged care facility.
- Above award wages and benefits
- Salary Packaging Opportunities.
- Great Education and Development Opportunities.
- Employee Wellness Benefits – including EAP Program
- Reward & Recognition Benefits
Please send resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.