Environmental Services – Cleaning
Adventist Senior Living
Leader in the Aged Care Industry
We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic Cleaners for an immediate start in permanent part-time positions. If you have great attention to detail, take pride in your work and have a caring and friendly nature, we’d love to hear from you!
Requirements for the Environmental Services Role:
- NDIS worker screening clearance (or willingness to obtain)
You’ll ensure that all of our Residents have a clean, safe and comfortable living environment.
- Undertake cleaning/domestic services according to specific care plan requirements/consumer choice
- Ensure highest standards of Infection Control requirements are met
- Conduct yourself in a pleasant & professional manner
- Complete documentation as per Quality and Safety commission standard
- Attend & contribute to organisational meetings as required
- Previous experience as a commercial cleaner, room attendant, housekeeper/housekeeping or hotel cleaner will be highly regarded
- Have experience in Covid19 Infection control and high touch point cleaning procedures (preferred)
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
What really matters here – and what makes Adventist Senior Living work, are our shared values. We’re united by a deep sense of care. A care that’s kind, compassionate and humble, yet also driven, determined and resilient. And for us, that’s a non-negotiable.
Our mission is to serve and provide person-centred care and support based on Christian principles. Does that mean we only welcome people of Christian faith? Absolutely not. We value the uniqueness of every person, and are proud to employ, serve and learn from people from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Why join Adventist Senior Living?
Together, we can make all the difference. Here at Adventist Senior Living, you’ll find a close, supportive community, opportunities to grow your skills, and leaders who care as much as you. You’ll also find a host of benefits that support your well being and career growth, such as:
- Above award wages and benefits
- Salary Packaging Opportunities
- Great Education and Development Opportunities
- Flexible and Supportive Team
We’d love for you to come and join us
If you meet the criteria above, please apply now at [email protected]
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.