We produce church media content to make sharing Jesus simple.
Are you a creative problem solver? Can you bring a vision to life? Do you thrive in having the responsibility of taking the lead and determining the creative vision of a project, overseeing the look and feel of a video project? Look no further! Here is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Video Producer to join the Adventist Media team in a full time capacity for an initial 24-months contract.
You will have the essential knowledge, skills and experience as follows:
- Must be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
- Have a heart for ministry as evidenced by involvement and experience in outreach that is motivated by a love for people.
- Hold a formal degree or qualification in screen, film, media or a related field, along with at least four years of experience as a Video Producer is preferred. However, relevant experience may be considered in the absence of formal qualification.
- Proven experience in producing high level of creative work within video production.
- Proven competency in Adobe Suite. Use the software Premier Pro After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop to edit as required or directed.
- An understanding of basic studio operation.
- Demonstrated strong communication, negotiation and client management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational, administrative and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and proven ability to deal with a range of people.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate the work of large groups of people.
If this is you, why not contact us by emailing <[email protected]> for a copy of the full Job Description. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early. Only those who have a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.