Marketing & Web Coordinator
We produce church media content to make sharing Jesus simple.
Passionate about sharing Jesus? Excited at the prospect of using your digital and web skills in sharing, promoting, and confessing the gospel of Jesus Christ and fulfil His great commission? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing & Web Coordinator to join the Adventist Media team. In this role you will develop, market and upload to digital and web platforms engaging, instructional, and interactive scripture-based content and resources to make sharing Jesus simple.
- Must be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
- Be eligible to hold a missionary or ministerial license/credential with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Proven high degree of knowledge of Seventh-day Adventist Biblical and doctrinal beliefs, its mission and culture.
- Relevant qualification in the field.
- Ability to identify training needs, develop instructional material and evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation of the course.
- Understands how people learn; familiar with different learning theories with ability to use instructional design principles in creating compelling digital eLearning courses.
- Ability to use different authoring tools software, such as iSpring, Absorb Create, Adobe Captivate, etc.
- Understands the marketing concept of connecting the Discipleship Centre with consumers (processes of production, packaging, delivery, publicity and promotion).
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as work independently or working remotely;
- Ability to integrate design thinking processes to develop innovative engaging resources.
- Familiar with Storybrand marketing model
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early. Only those who have a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.