Director of Care
Adventist Aged Care
We are looking for a candidate with solid aged care background, strong clinical skills, and the ability to oversee quality, who acts with empathy, and is proactive in staff management.
* Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration with minimum 5 years
* Australian Nursing experience in Aged Care
* Current role as Care Manager or Deputy Care manager is preferable
* Strong management skills.
* Ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
* In depth understanding of Aged Care legislation.
* In depth understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
* Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
* A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
* Ability to promote innovative improvements
* Focus on CQI
Some of the benefits you will see include:
* Clinical leadership meetings
* Salary sacrifice package (PBI Status)
* Support from a dedicated clinical support team
* Employee Referral Program (up to $800 cash rewards)
* Employee Assistance Program
Please submit your interest by sending your resume by email to: [email protected] or contact 02 9487 0658
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.