Assistant Accountant – Aged Care
Adventist Aged Care Wahroonga
Caring with Compassion and Dignity
Adventist Aged Care Sydney is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant at our Wahroonga site, a 94 bedded facility. We are an innovative and well-respected Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff.
About the Role:
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable/receivable ledger, reconciliations, monthly billing and invoicing and assisting our Senior Accountant with payroll functions.
- A degree or diploma in accounting.
- A minimum of three years experience in accounting.
- Computer literate and possess experience in the use of relevant computer-based accounting package(s) (presently using INERVA).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software and be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Be familiar with the accounting processes associated with the preparation and presentation of monthly and annual financial reports.
- Preparedness to work in an organization with high Christian and ethical values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Act and Retirement Village Act (desirable)
What’s on offer
In return, you will be offered competitive remuneration and salary sacrifice benefit with a supportive management team. We have modern facilities with a marvellous reputation in the industry over 45 years of service and leafy surroundings. Our values drive us and we believe in caring with compassion and dignity. You will feel the warmth and compassion that all of us have, even if you visit us for a short time. That’s what makes it a great place to work.
If this sounds like your ideal job role, please APPLY NOW or send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.