Human Resources Officer
Adventist Aged Care
Adventist Aged Care is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Officer for our Wahroonga facility. We are an innovative and well respected Not for Profit Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff. Find out more at our website : www.aacsyd.org.au
About the role:
As a HR Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of efficient and responsive HR services. You will be responsible for day-to-day roster management and HR enquiries and undertake contract preparation, HR administration, compliance and reporting. You’ll bring with you a hands-on, flexible, can-do approach that contributes to the HR services. Strong roster management skill is highly desirable.
About you :
- You have HR qualifications
- Previous experience in HR/People management (Aged Care experience is desirable)
- Ability to handle roster management with its rapid changes
- Sound knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations and Awards interpretation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Covid-19 vaccination- 3 doses are mandatory
- A more detailed position description is available on request.
Some of the benefits you will see include:
- Salary sacrifice package (PBI Status)- $15,899 non taxable income
- Support from a dedicated team
- Team celebrations on Easter, Aged Care Employee Day, Nurses Day, Christmas and New Year in addition to some farewells and baby showers
- Employee Referral Program (upto $800 cash rewards)
- Employee Assistance Program
Sounds like your ideal role? Apply now!! E: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.