NP Project Facilitator
ADRA Australia Limited
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Australia is seeking a passionate, organised, and confident person with proven interpersonal skills to join our team as the Project Facilitator for our National Programs Department.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the official humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. As part of the global ADRA network which reaches into more than 118 countries, we are motivated by our faith, to enable people and communities in Australia, the South Pacific, Asia and Africa to improve their health and livelihoods and assist people to prepare for and recover from disasters around the world.
What will you do?
Some of the duties include:
- Develop a National ADRA Representative program
- Support church mobilisation in NSW
- Planning, researching, presenting, relating well to people of various ages and backgrounds.
- Living out our values of Connected, Courageous and Compassionate in all interactions with others.
- Commitment to the purpose of ADRA, and to the achievement of our overall strategy and priorities with demonstration of our ADRA values and desired team culture lived out in all aspects of work practice
- Willingness to work within a Christian ethos with conduct that is respectful of the beliefs and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when in the workplace or otherwise representing ADRA Australia
- A related diploma/degree with at least two years’ experience in project management and/or related experience in the Not-for-Profit Sector
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to people of various backgrounds and ages and communicate effectively
- Confidence in data management in various software programs with accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, facilitate administrative processes and relate well to both professional staff and volunteers of various backgrounds and ages
- Demonstrated capacity to support research activities and plan effectively
- Proven and demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and make recommendations for programmatic improvement
- Proven ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures that are fit-for-purpose, and compliance with overarching protocols
- Strong organisational and project management skills
Please visit our website https://www.adra.org.au/work-with-us/ for more specific information and to access the Job Description for this exciting role.
ADRA Australia is a child safe, PSEAH committed and inclusive EEO employer.
The successful applicant will have the legal right to live and work in Australia at the time of application.
ADRA Australia reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.