ADRA Australia Limited
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Australia is seeking an experienced Relationships Manager on a full-time basis.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the official humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. As part of the global ADRA network which reaches into more than 118 countries, we are motivated by our faith, to enable people and communities in Australia, the South Pacific, Asia and Africa to improve their health and livelihoods and assist people to prepare for and recover from disasters around the world.
What will you do?
Some of the duties include:
- You will work within the Supporter Engagement team and are responsible for identifying and delivering a pipeline of major donors ($5k+) and nurturing existing supporters to maximise retention and donations.
- Accountable for maintaining relationships with current bequest individuals and growing the program.
- Living out our values of Connected, Courageous and Compassionate in all interactions with others.
- Commitment to the purpose of ADRA, and to the achievement of our overall strategy and priorities with demonstration of our ADRA values and desired team culture lived out in all aspects of work practice;
- Willingness to work within a Christian ethos with conduct that is respectful of the beliefs and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when in the workplace or otherwise representing ADRA Australia;
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline or demonstrated transferable skills in a similar role. 5+ years’ experience in sales, business development, account management, fundraising and / or not-for-profit sector. Strong relational and influencing skills, innovative strategic and problem-solving thinking, to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with confidence in data management in various software programs with accuracy and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated capacity to work consultatively and collaboratively with internal, external and international stakeholders of various backgrounds, cultures and ages and communicate effectively;
- Demonstrated church and government relationship building and networking skills;
- A passion for social justice and sustainable development with a coherent understanding of the causes and mechanisms which create injustice and poverty;
- Ability to travel within Australia.
- Ability to easily build rapport and collaborate with people from various backgrounds, including social, economic, cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills focused on providing exceptional donor and supporter care;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Success in making unsolicited calls and developing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Ability to research and qualify prospects; negotiate, present and articulate a case for support; and attract donations through a donor centered approach.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on income and activity based KPI’s.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills including ability to set priorities and work to deadlines.
- Ability to track, analyse and report on progress towards goals.
- Proven ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures that are fit-for-purpose, and compliance with overarching protocols.
Please visit our website https://www.adra.org.au/work-with-us/ for more specific information and to access the Job Description for this exciting and challenging role.
ADRA Australia is a child safe, PSEAH committed and inclusive EEO employer.
The successful applicant will have the legal right to live and work in Australia at the time of application.
ADRA Australia reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.