ADRA Regional Manager – South Queensland
ADRA Australia Limited
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Australia is seeking an experienced and driven Regional Manager for South Queensland region, who will enjoy the opportunity to use their superior organizational and people skills as a part of both the ADRA Australia team and the Adventist Church Conferences teams.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the official humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. As part of the global ADRA network which reaches into more than 120 countries, we are motivated by our faith, to enable people and communities in Australia, the South Pacific, Asia and Africa to improve their health and livelihoods and assist people to prepare for and recover from disasters around the world.
What will you do?
Some of the duties include:
- Provide local oversight and direction of ADRA Australia’s activities in South Queensland
- Empowering and inspiring churches
- Supporting and resourcing in programs/projects by increasing the awareness and funding of ADRA
- Living out our values of Connected, Courageous and Compassionate in all interactions with others
- Commitment to the purpose of ADRA, and to the achievement of our overall strategy and priorities with demonstration of our ADRA values and desired team culture lived out in all aspects of work practice.
- Willingness to work within a Christian ethos with conduct that is respectful of the beliefs and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when in the workplace or otherwise representing ADRA Australia.
- A related diploma/degree with at least four years plus experience in project management, people management and/or related experience in the Not-for-Profit Sector.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to both professional staff and volunteers of various backgrounds and ages.
- Able to simultaneously provide guidance and support to various teams/projects at any given time.
- Able to work efficiently.
- Confidence in data management using various software programs.
- Ability to handle data accurately and with confidentiality.
- Proven and demonstrated organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with churches to inspire, identify, support, organise and facilitate programs/projects in response to the needs of the community.
- Proven ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures that are fit-for-purpose and compliance with overarching protocols.
- Ability to be agile, flexible and adaptable to change in a customer focused environment.
How to Apply
The Job Description that will give you more specific information on this exciting and challenging role can be found at https://www.adra.org.au/work-with-us/
To apply, candidates should address the selection criteria in their application letter providing examples of past experiences and qualifications. Please forward your application letter, resume and the completed Employment Application form – along with the names of three work related referees to: [email protected].
If you have questions or need further information, please contact:
Gianina Coutts, Human Resources Coordinator for ADRA Australia,
Phone +61 2 9473 9525 or email: [email protected]
ADRA Australia is a child safe, PSEAH committed and inclusive EEO employer.
The successful applicant will have the legal right to live and work in Australia at the time of application.
ADRA Australia reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.