Administrative Assistant – Treasury
Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited is seeking a highly experienced and dedicated individual to provide support to the Senior Accountant and Treasury team. Based at the South Pacific Division head office in Wahroonga NSW, this full-time role will facilitate a productive treasury office through the efficient processing of enquiries, orders, reports, and other business support functions. You will be the first point of contact for Treasury and will work in a close-knit and collaborative team providing services to the Division head office and wider field.
This multifaceted customer facing support role requires an adaptable, self-motivated, well organised individual with an understanding of the Church organisation and culture. Previous denominational experience in a support role or strong clerical experience will be highly valued.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Great team environment working alongside a caring group of professionals.
- Opportunity for learning and ongoing development.
- Beautifully situated modern office near bushland with free parking on site.
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid options after probation.
- Must be a practising baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with strong commitment to its teachings, values, beliefs and mission.
- Appropriate secretarial/office administration qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in office administration or clerical support.
- A high level of computer and keyboarding skills, including familiarity with office based software.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Be eligible to hold the appropriate license with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- A working knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its management throughout the South Pacific Division.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously.
- Previous experience in a clerical environment.
- Ability to be an excellent team facilitator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Must show evidence of current Australian work rights.
For a full job description please email [email protected]. For details about the role, please contact the Praveen Saggurthi on 02 9847 3316.
To apply please email [email protected] a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, recent resume, 3 work-related referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor.
Only those who hold current Australian work rights may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.