ACA Health Benefits Fund
Private Health Insurance
You have found it! This may be your next role. ACA Health Benefits Fund is seeking an experienced sales professional for the strategic role of Membership Sales Representative in order to take membership to the next level. This dynamic position over a 2 year contract includes options for extension.
ACA Health is a private health fund set up for SDA employees and church officers. The role is based out of the office in Wahroonga but requires sitework to sell and network within the Adventist community and Adventist affiliated businesses. The successful applicant should be enthusiastic, confident presenting in church and business settings, and be committed to the values and mission of ACA and the SDA church.
What you provide:
– Driving membership growth & retention programs of the Fund
– Networking and building key customer relationships
– Presenting ACA’s value proposition at church meetings and businesses
– Maintaining knowledge of ACA’s products, practices, policies, market conditions and competitor activity.
What ACA provides:
– Competitive salary
– Half-day Fridays
– Employee discounted health insurance
– Recognition award programs
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
– Work with purpose in an organisation that cares – putting ethics before profits.
The successful applicant will have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.