Graphic Design | Social Media Officer
ACA Health Benefits Fund
Because we care...
Ideally, we are seeking applicants that have intimate knowledge and experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Video Making/Editing, Facebook for business and Marketing. Your base can be in Social Media, Marketing, Videography or Copywriting. Your daily tasks will vary and may include, but not be limited to creating explainer videos for our website, creating and posting on Social Media, update marketing collateral design and content, e-marketing and designing advertising for both print and digital. This role reports to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
ACA Health Benefits Fund is a Private Health Insurance Fund. Founded in 1934, we are a not-for-profit fund working hard to continually provide our members with value-for-money health cover at a great price. Over the past 80 years we have supported families of iconic Australian companies like Sanitarium, Sydney Adventist Hospital and Adventist Education. We ensure that all of our operating surplus is retained each year for future member benefits.
· Design and update marketing collateral, advertising and stationery
· Prepare artwork so that it is print ready for the printers
· Maintain brand presence on our social media accounts including website, Facebook and LinkedIn with current artwork and content
· Develop, implement and maintain Social Media Calendar and ensure all social media is delivered on time
· Create and schedule engaging text, image, and video content to post/publish on social media platforms
· Oversee social media engagement, comments and ensure we interact with our community
· Drive growth and engagement across all platforms
· Analyse and report on all social media activities and provide statistics internally so we can improve our content and results to build online following
· Research audience preferences and discover current trends
· Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness
· Update website content, videos and graphics
· Measure web traffic as well as monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation accordingly
· Script, create and produce Explainer Video of the website
· Design our Fund Newsletter 3 times a year
· Design, produce and execute email campaigns via Mailchimp
· The ability to follow brand guidelines, style guides and ensure all messaging is in line with brand strategy
Key Selection Criteria
· Currently undergoing or Completed Business/Marketing/Communications/Graphic Design Certification or Degree (or similar)
· Video Making, Animation & Editing Knowledge and experience preferably
· Experience using WordPress & HTML
· 2-3 years hands on experience working in Social Media
· Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Experience using Adobe Suite Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Mailchimp
· Knowledge and experience using Facebook and LinkedIn for business platform is essential
· Thorough understanding of Social Media Platforms and trends
· Able to work in a team environment, as well as independently
· Ability to deliver and curate creative content (text, image and video)
· Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
· Proficient in both verbal and written English
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
· Able to work autonomously, manage your time and priorities
· Flexibility within the role and a ‘can do’ attitude to tasks not always in your lane.
· Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
· Knowledge and experience using SEO and Google Analytics
Benefits & Perks:
· Onsite parking
· Work/ life balance
· Staff discount on Private Health Insurance
· Celebrative team environment
· Professional development days
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. Applicants must have legal right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion at any time. Early closure of applications is possible if a suitable candidate is found ahead of the closing date.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.